Spend Insights helps finance leaders and teams resolve the issue of spend visibility by providing detailed account-level dashboard views of organizational spend to improve efficiency, manage forecasting, and prevent wasted spend.
What finance teams can expect with OpenEnvoy’s Spend Insights dashboards:
- CFOs and finance executives benefit from having a holistic summary view of company spend that can be filtered by GL code, department, region, time period, job owner or number, user, keyword search, etc.
- Task lists for AP teams to maintain organizational efficiency in processing jobs forward through the workflow.
- Controllers and accounting team members can view and track disputes.
- Ability to view the vendor scoring dashboard for ratings to measure vendor performance and ensure quality service.
- Accounts payable teams can customize dashboards to display the information most valuable for them.
The benefits of Spend Insights dashboards for finance teams:
- Lightweight and fast to deploy, the solution eliminates lengthy onboarding or need for third-party services.
- Extra layers of security with tight access controls to protect sensitive information by user and team.
- Connect seamlessly to your existing BI tools, you have the ability to export data directly to your in-house reporting services.
How Spend Insights dashboards work:
OpenEnvoy’s Spend Insights offer standalone reports bundled into the summary dashboard to provide a holistic view of company spend based on individual categories that can be filtered to a granular level as a chart or table. The information derived from the 4 dashboards: summary, tasks, disputes and vendor scoring can be exported as CSV files and synced into existing BI tools for reporting and data accuracy.
OpenEnvoy, founded in 2020, is the only detail-level AP automation solution that ensures you never overpay your vendors, preventing billions of dollars in wasted spend. OpenEnvoy is built by a diverse group of people located around the world with offices in Nevada and California. To learn more, please visit https://openenvoy.com to connect with an expert.