OpenEnvoy’s Approval Chains allow finance leaders and AP teams to create customized workflows that complement their enterprise’s structure.
What Finance Teams Can Expect with OpenEnvoy’s Approval Chains:
- Create approval structures to have all invoices go through designated workflows.
- Use approval chains to meet requirements at the team or account level.
- Edit and manage primary and secondary approvers for different business departments.
The Benefits of Approval Chains for Finance Teams:
- Finance leaders can efficiently streamline approvals and delegate expense management internally.
- A granular, submitter-based approval chain allows all team members to submit their expenses to the appropriate approver for their department.
- Multiple approver levels allow team members to submit an expense through a chain of approvers. This ensures that once the expense reaches its final approver, it is ready for approval and payment.
How OpenEnvoy’s Approval Chains work:
To create one approval chain for all expenses, the admin would go to OpenEnvoy’s Workspace settings and click the Jobs tab. There is a section on the Jobs tab for Approval Chains. Click add and type in the team member’s name, at this point any expenses will go to the designated approver.
For team or department Approval Chains, admins should go to the Workspace and choose the Teams tab. From here they can select a team to set up an approval chain for. On the team’s management page, there is a section for Approval Chains, click add and type in the team members name.
OpenEnvoy enables finance teams of all sizes with visibility, automation, and cash flow solutions. To learn more about how OpenEnvoy can help you prevent wasted spend, visit https://www.openenvoy.com to connect with an expert.