OpenEnvoy’s Dispute Workflow allows accounts payable teams to better manage disputes with vendors. Using insights provided by the audit, accounts payable teams can make informed decisions regarding invoice discrepancies and streamline the resolution process for all parties.
What Accounts Payable teams can expect with OpenEnvoy’s Dispute Workflow:
- Use the Match Report to explore discrepancies and leverage insights to build a stronger case for disputes.
- Flag jobs as ‘in dispute’ while working towards a solution with the vendor.
- View dispute win loss amounts by vendor and leverage comprehensive reporting to measure savings.
The Benefits of the Dispute Workflow for Accounts Payable teams:
- Use custom rules to create discrepancy thresholds and dispute errors most critical to your business.
- Support for a range of dispute outcomes that allows teams to have flexibility in handling discrepancies.
- Leverage win and loss reporting to track trends like frequency of disputes, amounts disputed by vendor, timeframe of disputes, and total amounts of disputes won versus lost.
- Measure vendor performance with the dispute dashboard to track the accuracy of vendor billing over time.
How OpenEnvoy’s Dispute Workflow works:
Accounts payable team members can view the grouped discrepancies prioritized at the top of the Match Report. When a job is in Conflict due to the discrepancies found during the match, the user has the option to either Dispute or Approve. When the user clicks the Dispute button, the job then moves into Dispute status. Once the Dispute is resolved, the user can input the results of the dispute and approve the job. The result will then be tracked as a win or loss that can be used for reporting.
OpenEnvoy enables finance teams of all sizes with visibility, automation, and cash flow solutions. To learn more about how OpenEnvoy can help you prevent wasted spend, visit https://www.openenvoy.com to connect with an expert.